1. Ones who keep talking down at you just because they had a baby first. The YOU dont know what its like. YOU have no idea. YOU wait and see. (Ummm. YOU go jump off a cliff please)
2. Ones who try to out-mom you in every aspect. (If your kid is behaving well, theirs is an angel. But the next day if your kid is being a brat, theirs is the devil incarnate. No winning there.)
3. Ones who ONLY want to talk about their kids. (Yes I am thrilled to hear about your beloved poop-food-sleep timnings by the minute, but come on, seriously, you have NOTHING else to talk about? Ever?)
4. Ones who give you advice without you asking for it. And then insist on it. You REALLY should try Sudocrem. Vaseline works fine for us, thanks. NO SERIOUSLY, Sudocrem is the best. TRY IT. Want to eat some Sudocrem, lady?
5. Ones who sit there and smile prettily/socialize actively while their child wreaks havoc at a restaurant/play day/get together. Just because you have a maid doesn’t mean that you can switch off and work your agenda missy, especially if your kid is inclined to be a baby tornado equivalent who refuses to listen.